Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stay At Home Moms Make Time For Their Business

If you’re a part of a home based business you’ve probably struggled with finding the time to work your business. If you have you are not alone. Almost everyone I know has at one point said “I just don’t have time!”

So here are a few helpful hints to help you find little pockets of time to work your business in the midst of your ultra busy life.

One thing that has been extremely helpful with me and my business has been to write down how I spend all of my time during the week. Now I don’t just mean “home” or “at work” but every single thing that you do during the day.

For instance I found that during a certain day of the week I was watching 3 hours of TV and on another night I was just surfing the internet for a couple hours not really accomplishing anything.

I promise you that even if you have the busiest of schedules if you do this exercise you’ll find a ton of time you never even knew you had!

Another thing you can do to find more time for your business is to get up one hour earlier in the morning or go to bed one hour later at night. Of course I don’t want you to be dead tired during the next day but one hour isn’t really that much and you can get a lot accomplished during that time.

A lot of people find it to be very effective to work their home based business on their lunch break from work. If you get an hour for lunch you can eat for the first 15 minutes and then make calls for the last 45. You can have some good conversations in 45 minutes.

Remember that finding time to work your home based business is all a matter of desire. If you really want to make it happen you can do it no matter what your schedule looks like while others can have a ton of time but very little desire and therefore get nothing done.

Make the choice to find time every single day to work on building your business. A home based business is like nothing else because you build it once and it will take care of you for a very, very long time. Make some small sacrifices now for a huge payoff in the future.

www.HelpingMomsProsper.com

No comments: